The goal of our ministry is to address a fundamental human need – restoring the dignity taken by a life of homelessness, addiction, and despair.
We work to accomplish this by providing a warm shower in a clean and inviting environment.
A shower, by most people, is a task that is taken for granted. We turn on the faucet and warm water pours out. We don’t have to consider the logistics of maintaining daily hygiene void of a shower, a bathroom, or clean water.
The ministry also works to improve the overall health of our clients. A clean shower reduces the spread of viruses, decreases potential infections, and helps improve oral health.
A simple shower has amazing power to improve the life of those without or with limited access to shower services.
Shower Truck Schedule:
~COVID-19 Emergency Schedule~
Until further notice, the shower truck will operate at the following locations and times.
- Shepherd’s House, located at 1854 NE Division
- Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00PM – 3:00PM
- Family Kitchen, located at 231 NW Idaho Ave, at the corner of Idaho and Bond Streets
- Friday from 10:30AM – 12:30PM
- LaPine Community Center, located on Finley
- Every 3rd Wednesday from 10AM – 1PM (Starts May 20, 2020)
New or gently used socks and underwear are available for all clients as well as hygiene items (toothbrushes, toothpaste, razors, deodorant, etc.).